Condominiums can be on the market for a couple of hours, a couple of days, a couple of months or a couple of years. THE ATTIAS GROUP agents are specifically trained to understand the unique wants and needs of a condominium buyer and will develop a relevant and targeted marketing campaign that will increase the size of the buyer pool. We move beyond traditional methods with proven marketing strategies and tactics that your ATTIAS GROUP agent can discuss with you.
Given the nature of the condominium market, you need to be prepared and ready to act when you find the right property. This is why it is imperative to have an ATTIAS GROUP agent who not only understands your needs but can help you navigate the marketplace.
Your ATTIAS GROUP agent will assist you in exploring new neighborhoods, building and unit types that best match you desires, lifestyle and budget. We will help you create a wish list and turn it into a reality checklist. We continually monitor the marketplace and contact you the moment a new listing is available that matches your reality checklist.
Condominiums continue to be a popular option for first-time buyers and empty-nesters, particularly in the Greater Boston area. While buyers often choose condos for their convenience, THE ATTIAS GROUP agents help buyers understand the factors that need to be dissected related to their condominium purchase, therefore defining true value.
A whole host of issues need to be understood:
1. Is this condo likely to fall further in price?
2. Is the asking price a fair price?
3. Is this a volatile complex?
4. Can buyers of this complex qualify for a mortgage?
5. Are the rules and regulations acceptable or do they impact value in a negative way?
6. Is the condo association in good fiscal shape? Are they maintaining the grounds and the amenities as well as staying on top of needed structural improvements?
7. Is this the right decision? Does it fit your budget? Does it fit your lifestyle?
8. What are the association's specific strengths and weaknesses?
9. What attributes of the subject condominium define its future value? Is the amenity to monthly fee ratio balanced?
10. How does it impact your specific units future value?
If you are building a condominium complex, speak with an agent from THE ATTIAS GROUP New Construction Division--source land, define strategy, analyze market needs and dissect data before you pull the trigger. If the trigger has been pulled, our marketing strategy offers a complex web of resources second to none.
To get the best results, you have to work with the best. Visit The Attias Group New Construction Division online.